View Single Post
Old 2012-04-24, 03:53   Link #212
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany View Post
Wait, you are aware they were censored too? Imagine if you created one without the censorship they added
Speaking of censorship, it seems like they removed blood in the Europe version of the game due to PEGI, rather amusing how the people who said "deal with it" over the Elin censorship are now buttmad over that.
I uncensored my game by applying the original Korean files. I don't see what the big deal was over. Instead of obviously 'shopped short-shorts, they have panties, and in some outfits they have a bare midriff. Ooh, so scandalous. I don't quite understand America's crazy puritanical bent. In a lot of mythology, various fey and supernatural beings wore nothing at all... I don't see why elin are any different from the sprites and dryads and youkai-like beings they are very obviously based upon.

Really, it's ridiculous. Strike Witches was more explicit than the uncensored elin. The camera in Tera doesn't go out of its way to provide gratuitous crotch-shots.

Edit: Since I first played Mass Effect I stopped capitalizing the names of fictional non-human races... why should they be capitalized when "human" never is?