Thread: Shuffle! Q&A
View Single Post
Old 2005-12-25, 11:13   Link #9
Wrath88
Kissing...

Shuffle! Website!

Okay, I just found out from SnakeLegend (a member who joined some time before AS forums went down, old-timers should know him) that he's creating a website as a school project. Well, as a true Shuffle! fan, he's decided to create a website of everyone's favourite anime, Shuffle! (duh). However, he needs a bit of information to complete stuff like the girls' bios. So, I suppose we could all do our bit to help him, since this represents something important to us.

Since he's facing some problems in trying to register back online, I decided to go ahead and appeal to the Shuffle! forum for help first. Both of us got the visual fanbook saved in our computers, so things like the girls' height, birth dates and vital statistics , are already known to us. (Did anyone realize that Mayumi is the tallest among all the girls? That explains why her chest is so small )

However, since we can't read Japanese, we need someone to translate the parts regarding the flower each characters' (The 5 girls, Kareha, Mayumi, the two kings, Beni-sensei and Ama, no Itsuki, sorry III) name is connected to. (I know some of these details are already posted, but I find it a hassle to look for it.) Also, we need things like their likes and dislikes as well. Arakawa Takeshi, I recall you did translate Sia's and Nerine's pages in the fanbook before, so I'm sure you can provide the information easily.

So, I hope some kind souls would help to contribute to this website. Thanks in advance, from me and SnakeLegend.