View Single Post
Old 2009-01-15, 23:59   Link #91
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Well the point is that we are all biased in here, and you try to prove my opinion to be wrong... based on your opinion. Which is what it will be and neither will prove it to be right.

But this is what discussions are about , sharing opinions even if they end up in clash. But in general we will never find a consensus as in the end these are always our opinions you state my opinion being wrong I state yours. And so to the eternity, simply because it is an opinion.

And how it is wrong?

Ogh yeah, it is your opinion about it being wrong. But does it make it wrong?

Well the insult was unintended as only later I noticed that I missed part of the sentence (and was editing while you quoted me). Or at least I did not meant to be one-sided but two sided (directed on me as well).

When you try to talk about subjectiveness and say the person is wrong because of that, you have to remember that what you talk is most probably subjectiveness as well so your criticism stand on the same ground.

On our forums the only objectiveness is moderators and admins. Why? Because their subjectiveness have the power. When subjectiveness has the power it becomes objective.

Since neither yours nor mine can overpower each other we are bound to be always subjective. Its a cruel truth about the objectiveness in human world. Even rules or laws are actually subjectiveness which has the power. But it can be just - it can apply to each and every equally. Bit on the whole it is subjective in the morals it supports or defends.

Last edited by Darknemo2000; 2009-01-16 at 00:16.