View Single Post
Old 2012-12-05, 12:48   Link #417
Tyr Valein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matts View Post
Personaly I'm more interested in where I'll be able to buy the new Macross Chronicles, since I don't have a PS3 nor am I planning to get one just for one game.

The designs do look nice though. Will it be Chronos or Kronos then? My guess would be Chronos going by the storyline. And what does flight action RPG mean? Multiple storylines? Sorry for the stupid questions, I'm very unfamiliar with Macross games.
Honestly, I don't have a PS3 either, but I'm practically getting it just for this game. Though I'll be able to use it as a Blu-Ray player as well as get some PS3 games I've been planning on getting, this is what finally motivated me enough to get one.

I'm hoping Chronos, but it could swing either way with the way the katakana is, we've had no romanization yet. But yeah, I'd think Chronos too judging that we've got some time-traveling stuff happening.

Well, this is the first Macross "flight action RPG" game. Judging from what we know so far, it'll probably consist of multiple "maps" where you can complete quests, explore, gather loot, and race. The first Macross game of its kind. To be fair, no one really knows what it'll be like. Just that its very, very expansive.