View Single Post
Old 2013-01-21, 15:03   Link #1030
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainrir View Post
I don't really think Sche (or Yunan) is a post-Solomon's Wisdom Magi, especially since the activation ritual for going to the Holy Palace seems to have been only performed by Ugo thus far, with no indication that any other Djinn or existing being can do it (especially since Ugo seems to be a unique Djinn). Not to mention that is is possible to be a Magi, but never receive Solomon's wisdom as per Judal.

I am not sure, but I do not see any evidence of her being a post Solomon's Wisdom Magi. Which would mean she might not necessary be aware of what happened in Alma Toran. Fundamentally, Sche's reason to invade to get a strategic location in the war against Kou, and deny the possibiliity of magical weapons of Magoshuatt from falling into Kou's hands. I don't think she has a real goal beyond the perpetuation of Laem's hegemony.

In any case, I don't see how Aladdin is concerned with Morga's nuke. I mean there isn't any rule that prevents the beseiged to take offensive actions, hence the term nuclear deterence. I also don't think it is right to call it genocide, but eh whatever. Magoshuatt really like ****** isn't it? Even right down to the I will nuke-you-if-you-threaten-by-existance.
I didn't say Shehera is a Solomon's wizdom magi.
I said post-Solomon magi, as in, post "Solomon Era" magi.
She is the oldest living magi currently, and I would expect her and Yunan to have some knowledge of the Alma Toran incident, even if less so than Aladdin, the Solomon's favorite magi.