View Single Post
Old 2013-09-26, 21:12   Link #8078
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

The revived talent trees are a godsend.

Timeless Isle makes gearing up so easy it's absurd. Between all those 496s BoAs, the Celestials giving you 553s, Ordos giving you 559s, and random Burden of Eternitys giving you 535s, as well as Flexible (in between LFR and Normal) being introduced, LFR is almost pointless now to boot.

Huolon spawn camping is the ticket to be if you're the majority faction on your server. Ship and Shark go to both. Censure of Agony coin farmers are scum - I make a point of when I see any that will die, I join in on the killing.

Vanity wise, Malygos and Vault of Archavon gave me their Feat of Strength mounts. Only Onyxia evades me still. Finally got one Warglaive of Azzinoth, still waiting for the other.

Supposedly Garrosh gets spared...gah...

Fandral goes insane and gets killed. Liam Greymane gets killed by Sylvanas. Baine gets betrayed by the Horde and is murdered. Jaina has her nation blown to pieces. Varian's wife is dead and he barely survived the gladiator trials. Magni Bronzebeard is a frozen statue. Tinkermaster still hasn't reclaimed Gnomeregan. Sylvanas is still undead and bitter as flock. Vol'jin barely survives being betrayed. The goblins still live in slums.

And Garrosh gets to live...of all the people...

Someone bring Thrall back...