View Single Post
Old 2012-02-23, 15:55   Link #18
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Problem being Shu has no power right now and Inori is in the hands of Darth Gai. However Shu has proven that he can be resourceful. The way i see it in order for Shu to acquire his "Gods Hand" he needs to do a few things but he cant do it alone. Normally i would put this in the speculation thread but im using info based on the current episode.

Link up with anyone who is still resisting (Tsugumi and the rest because they did not go with Gai and or get in touch with the UN and try to get some troops on the ground)
formulate a plan
Break into GHQ headquarters
Take Inori back
Figure out what the hell is going on so he can stop it once and for all
POWA UP
Destroy any and all data that would allow this type of shit to happen again. As a matter just Destroy EVERYTHING
PWN EVERYONE

Fight Gai in a place where he wont any access to Void users and then beat his ass from Tokyo to Mt Fuji and then back again.

These are just the basic things i thought of
Logically most of that would happen if the writers bothered to develop this rescue plan properly though I don't see Shu defeating Gai without access to voids. Most probably they'll both have access to them, since that seems to be the natural progression of this story.