View Single Post
Old 2006-01-04, 08:05   Link #202
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper
@ Anh_Minh

Your belief that Kira and Lacus are the perfect examples of utter righteousness in the world in spite of all the loop holes they did in GSD is either you're blind to or are just blatantly ignoring it.
I never said they were perfect. But I still don't consider genocide as acceptable. And if soldiers have to be killed to stop it - well, tough.

And Dullindal is certainly guilty of attempted genocide. You don't believe he had a hand in the Junius 7 drop? Fine. Just know that I'm of a different opinion there.

Quote:
And I still go by my stand that testing a grandmaster plan for the entire human race is . If you still think that it should...
And that genocide is perfectly justified if you have some grand idea on how the world could be perfect?

Quote:
It's been advertised that it had already so many years of testing or whatever behind it.
Yeah? So they found (or founded) some community of volunteers to get their jobs chosen through genetic testing and spent years studying what kind of society it built? Then why was the Destiny Plan such a surprise? And if it works so well, why did he find it needful to force people into it at gunpoint?

Quote:
I'll just let that "personal" or whatever attack of yours slide.
What attack?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote