View Single Post
Old 2012-07-11, 16:13   Link #1027
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maelstormCaT View Post
Oooh boy....

when the players are released from SoA, they all went through a physical and mental evaluation. People that killed before, depending on their age, either go to prison or a rehab ward.
In that session, The government only care on did you kill or not. the question of what guild you belong to, does not seem important.
I'm sure I read that orange players received the same treatment as red players, close monitoring+rehab.
In Vol. 8 'A Murder Case' there is a loop hole, that since their real bodies are unconscious, murdering in the game could not cause them to go to prison. They will be under constant surveillance though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maelstormCaT View Post
I'm sure the story about LC will come to light. But honestly WHO remembered the name of the member of LC?

Remember that in SoA, unless you party with them, player name and guild name is HIDDEN from you.
It's SAO
This is a plot hole, as no green or even orange player would make a party with red players. But fact is, PoH, Johnny Black and XaXa were pretty famous members of LC and their names were widely known. Unless they stated their names themselves, only a survivor of one of their attacks could spread their names.