View Single Post
Old 2007-09-12, 21:47   Link #283
sezen_atacan

In Tsumihoroboshi-hen, was Irie looking for Rena? It seems odd that the assasins were asking Keichi if he saw Rena in one of the episodes. I thought Takano wants Rena to carry out her plans? When those guys were asking Keiichi for Rena, it doesn't seem like anyone delusion. It could be Takano realized that Rena's crazyness can be a double edged sword??

Also I am not sure about whether those guys claming to be foresters in Tsumihoroboshi-hen are really foresters. Rena discovers that the phone number on the envelope doesn't work. I am assuming the forestry maintenance thing was a plan to round up people to make extermination easier??

At least it seems that Rena did predicted the Hinamizawa Disaster correctly, kinda, but blamed the wrong person. I am not sure if Irie was trying to help her in this chapter or Takano trying to get rid of Rena earlier.

Also about Rena's imposter showing up in the grannery. I don't understand the purpose of it. Perhaps Takano was distracting the officers at the dump site so no one can stop Rena?