View Single Post
Old 2009-06-25, 15:47   Link #25
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Man this episode really gets me excited for the final one. Nami has come into her own as a villain (her seiyuu did an amazing job) and unsurprisingly allied herself with Leopard now since they share a common goal and Akiha is finally starting to accept her responsibility as "the girl who leapt through space" (as I've said the whole series has been about getting her up to this point, not about her being it, which is fine by me), which I saw would come to pass around the time she finally realized her sister was serious about trying to kill everyone.

Meanwhile Nerval's "perfect society" is unveiled and I do think that he has the best interests in humanity in mind, but that people will probably reject his box system and just choose to coincide with the brain colonies in the end. I also predict Leopard snaps back to his senses completely by the half way point of the next episode (going by the cliffhanger showing him waking up) and that Nami is the true final boss, but will eventually come around too. In any case it's definitely going to be exciting and I completely disagree with the usual downer posters that this show is horrible and uninteresting or whatever. The whole show is worth watching, from the screwball duo of Bou and Min as well as Tsutsu, Benkei and Xanthippe, to the garness of Honoka and Itsuki, to the wackiness of Sakura's language, to the story of two girls on opposite sides rising out from under the shadow of their incredible siblings to become heroes of both sides of their stories. It's all been a great ride (I feel like I've watched a Brave Saga show) and I'm going to miss this show once it's all over. Wish Sunrise would just up and announce their next original series that isn't Gundam Unicorn right now so I could know what was in store for the second half of 2009.

By the way is it just me or does Nerval have the same ice blue eye colour that Evil Leopard has in the preview?

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2009-06-25 at 16:17.