View Single Post
Old 2011-02-03, 14:16   Link #16
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
But... but... people were predicting Sayaka would die! This doesn't fit the narrative!
I actually like the fact this episode went against most our expectations. There's nothing as boring as a predictable story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Why do I have this strange inkling that this poke is directed at me? :P

This was my last prediction.

From what I've heard so far we're still fully on track. Though the progress might be a trace slower than expected.
Not really. Your predicitons about this episode were dead wrong. But hey, you weren't the only one who got it wrong.

That congratulation scene for Kamijo felt so off. I half-expected him not being able to play anymore despite the fact his hand was healed, but nope, everything went fine. He even turned back to being a decent guy now that he's not suffering anymore.

What Kyubey said in this episode gives more credance to the time travel/multiple world theory in my opinion. Kyubey stated he doesn't know who Homura is. Kyouko says that if she's here, then she's got to be contracted to him, but Kyubey replies that he can't tell whether or not that's the case (if she made a contract with him in the future, then it would explain why he has no recollection of it). He has no clear idea where she got her magical powers. He describes her as an irregularity whose actions are impossible to predict even for him. She's the wild card of the story.