View Single Post
Old 2012-02-04, 08:38   Link #224
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

i watched clannad up to the first girl's arc (i think it was ep6 or more, the ghost girl), but even tho i have to admit it was a bit emotional, it wouldn't still surpass some titles i had previously checked. The thing that mostly pissed me off was that i found the main girl to be too much childish, playing around with stupid stuff. Probably i hate her.

Anyways, i'll take Clannad in consideration again, since there isn't much left to watch (beside that i'm saving Kara no Kyoukai for later, since i think it's one of the titles that will satisfy me the most).

Finished watching Ano Hana and loved it. It was all the time about the dead friend, and was emotional from the very first episode, but even concerning death so closely, i felt it wasn't depressing like Kimi ga nozomu eien, because it contained some comedy and the animation was awesome. At the same time, it was able to deliver the most emotions, and i felt like the drama was too much good. Definitely took its spot in my top5. I wished there were other dramas like this, that concern very dramatic things but at the same time show some comedy and make it less depressing, coupled with a nice graphic aswell.

Currently reading Hidan no Aria novel, since it took my interest (Like Haruhi Suzumiya did), so i think i'll be busy with it for the next month or so (since i don't have much time). Going to finish the 4th volume.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote