Thread: Licensed Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-12, 15:56   Link #468
AmeNoJaku
Franco's Phalanx is next!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
This was probably my favorite episode so far. Weird and hard to put in order -- although I guess the fairies can shift people into different spacetimes, and either clone adults in no time or simply populate new spacetimes with illusions. In any case, I loved the feeling. I'm still unsatisfied with the minuscule amount of actual human emotion, but the rest is enjoyable. And Watashi's gentle confusion was good. Maybe I'm finally "getting" this show.
Indeed, the best episode yet... the fairy world is as surreal as I wished it to be, and the director made a magnificent job in separating the two without cheap tricks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Likewise, I think that Endless Eight has forever negatively impacted my take on time-loop stories. The moment Loop 3 began, I started having E8 flashbacks.
But unlike E8, there was a theme behind the "cloning" (and not exaclty time travel)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
That being said, I felt Episode 7 was Ok. It's a good origin story for Assistant-kun, and I liked how it shows just how mischievous and generally untrustworthy the fairies are.
But makind's only ally in the struggle for survival.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
A time banana slip?

Ha... I see what they did there.
Another S;G fan
AmeNoJaku is offline   Reply With Quote