View Single Post
Old 2006-01-24, 17:48   Link #425
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellychan
I used to use a Sony DSC-U30, which was even lighter and it was so small that people thought I had a toy hanging around my neck
Uhm.. I guess that people should learn how to care of their own business sometimes, don't they ?
I've lend one of your smilies, but I thought it was appropriate ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellychan
Must be that stupid movie I watched when I was small...>_<!
Same here, don't tell me about it! Child's Play and its sequels , it (they) scared me to death.
Actually, not all of the dolls have that look, but some do have, and so if I happen to hear a rumor in the silent night I couldn't never really be sure of what's going on ...
As said on the other thread, all of them belong to my mother, thus I don't have such a passion. I'm supposedly indifferent to them, but when it comes to remember that movie.. eto....

Helly: indeed, wonderful sunsets. You're very talented, after all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babak
Pellissier > Haha, funny pics. The expressions of the cat looks so funny in some of the pictures.
Hehe, thanks, he was the main actor, I was merely the screenplayer ^^
But yes, he is a funny element to start with, today he fought with the other cats outside, came home all upset and went to sleep. He didn't move for five consecutive hours in such a plenty and shining sunny day as it was! (as it happens any time he "gains" a lesson)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babak
I really like the picture of that fairy.
That fairy is one of the cutest dolls we've at home, or better, one of the less scary (see above). I don't mind posting other dolls' pics, if requested. I'm not particularly fond of them, but not really disgusted either (except if I should hear a *knock* in the darkness of the night )