View Single Post
Old 2006-11-13, 13:56   Link #730
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarOfMayo View Post
From how the trial is... Yes, voiced like usual works of this period...

The special things about ef. I believe sushi reviewed it for the most part awhile back... here it is. same thread lol From Page 31

The way 'ef' looks and feels is hard to describe in words cause it feels... wayyy ahead of things. CGs just aren't stills anymore. Its almost like... the CG section of the trial menu is blocked out cause its a joke that there is no CG... every "scene" is well molded into the main work. Can't believe its almost a month till it comes out.
Kickin' rad. Yeah, then I'm definitely pre-ordering this. My Japanese comprehension is limited either way, but I'll pick up a lot more if I have some voices to listen to (as opposed to trying to read unfurigana'd kanji).

The advanced visuals and Sushi-Y's earlier post about the fan disk really enticed me, but the Makoto Shinkai OP was what made me think "I have to get this." His work on the Wind and Haru no Ashioto OPs almost killed me with its beauty~

DaFool, which Overflow games have been "cinematic," as you described, and would you recommend them? When did they start making games like that?
Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote