View Single Post
Old 2008-10-23, 10:18   Link #2284
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
If their was a new story i'd rather it was nearer to the end of the timesacle that you suggested. If their was a major conflict so soon after his death it would be a case of "WTF?!?!?!!?!". His death didn't bring a lasting peace so his sacrifice was pointless in the end. NOOO!!!!!!!! This Lelouch fanboy might just shed a few tears. Or bomb the Sunrise building.
If they want, they can, and nothing is wrong with that. It happens often in some stories. For instance, in the zelda series. Between the events of Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker, there are only 100 years. And even less between Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess.

What I am curious about is about Lelouch. Some times ago, I said that it would be wrong to create a new hero if they do a sequel, but now I am more open to the idea of a new hero. The only thing that I am sure is that c.c. would be part of it. She is the only Geass Giver that we know about after all, even if IMHO, maybe V.V. and her were not the only Geass Giver in this big world.

Last edited by Narona; 2008-10-23 at 10:35.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote