View Single Post
Old 2012-07-22, 17:31   Link #10123
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
It's not even the fact that's she's playing by the rules is moronic. Fact of the matter is this pride stuff is bullshit. I don't care who you are, who in there right mind would purposefully put someone in danger let alone their loved onwa life just because they want to save them. Either she really wants to find out what happened to her father or her morality is fucked up.

Aijimu was a sure fire, near 100% success rate of saving Zenkichi, you don't risk someones life when there's a safer method because of a personal pride. You can risk most things but not someone elses life. I wouldn't think to fondly of someone I was in a relationship with risking my life just so they can they can save and I'm pretty sure the feeling would be mutual.
It's not like most cases where the person actually believes they have a better chance of saving them e.g running into a burning buildings.

Ofcourse this is all because of the story breaking god of hax that is aijimu and so the author had to turn Medaka into an idiot of questionable morality to keep this arc going but still this situation is so messed up.
She wants to be the one to save Zenkichi, because she's in love with him.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote