View Single Post
Old 2012-10-17, 16:47   Link #1112
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassoonicmayhem View Post
The thing is, now that the story is fully focused on Ichigo again, nothing will be explained. It just won't. That's why I didn't want the story to get diverted to begin with because this gives Kubo the leeway to...
  • drop previous plot points
  • have battles happen off screen (or in flashbacks)
  • have character arrivals happen suddenly with little to no explanation (again--most of the time recalled in a flashback)
  • unnecessary flashbacks
  • other
  • or all the above
He does this every time. Does anyone honestly think that he will stop the story (and Ichigo's awesomeness) for one second just to pan over to the Ishidas? I can't see that happening. I can see them somehow appearing in Soul Society and briefly and vaguely explaining how they got there. And I doubt we will have closure with the Christmas Ornament villain. I still think we'll find out who put the sword to Urahara but that will be after the fact and it will become more of a joke.

This is all too true D=... I'm just having hope that there's something like at the beginning of the Arrancar arc (around the time grand fisher was killed) where the fighting calms down long enough (or even escalates to a worse point) where some other characters can elaborate on it. I can just imagine Ryuuken sitting in his office just staring out the window, knowing what's going on and what's probably going to happen, but then again, I'm just fanboying.

-It hurts knowing that plot points and such will be dropped though--like Orihime's potential during Grimmjow's dialogue vs Ichigo and then Ulqui vs Ichigo.
-The bodies Mayuri found (which i highly believe are going to be shoe-horned into this arc and were never really intended to be in this arc) and so many more.

On a good note: Ichigo will probably talk to Juha the whole chapter about all the terrible things the man has done to his friends and whatnot and also explain how he got out of the cage. Then the cliffhanger will be them clashing...meaning 2 chapters from now, we might actually get to see what's happening/happened in Hueco Mundo.

Deep down I'm still locked on the fact that Mohawk guy was fried by Yama but Kubo seems to have forgotten and put him back somewhere else, alive. Reminds me of Naruto Chapter 599, where so many errors were in... but anyways... yay for Ichigo!!!

P.S.- I hope this means Byakuya is dead finally after living long enough as a blob of blood to tell Ichigo something he really didnt need to say. If Kenpachi is also dead, then there might be hope yet. The last thing I want to see is comic relief Kenpachi seeing Ichigo after th day is saved...or Kenpachi showing up later like he always does and powerhousing through the enemies
Black-Cat-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote