View Single Post
Old 2007-07-22, 23:01   Link #26
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Red face

I'm afraid I have to disagree with the people who find the advertising and references to be well done up to this point. Perhaps it's because I have a knack for predicting screenwriting that runs in the family as well as finding maybe about 30 ads I've ever seen in my life interesting, but I've called pretty much every advertising gimmick that Lucky Star has thrown at me, and it's just far to predictable now for me to find interesting or praisworthy on top of it just being par for the course at this point. When I see an ad coming around every corner, know the characters and get the reference before it's really even begun I just find myself saying "Next Please" .

To me the most noteworthy and surprisingly intriguing scene in the anime was last episodes setup for the trip to Miyuki's house that never happened. It was a nice little bit of jumping around between the characters that required a little thought and fitting the pieces of the puzzle together to get the whole thing. Somehow I don't see this happening this episode though.