View Single Post
Old 2008-09-30, 13:47   Link #3061
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tael View Post
No. There is no Geass rewiring. Every time the Geass has worked that has occurred, every time. The only thing that could make Charles special enough to not have the effect is if it had no affect at all. It doesn't matter if we pan out or not, there is no sign of him being Geassed ever. You cannot argue that he was Geassed if the very fundamental parts of Geassing never occurred. It's like arguing Person A died because Person B fired a gun. If Person A isn't shown taking the bullet, how can you argue that he died because of Person B?

Then why was the crane in the middle of the focus? I'm pretty sure panning up to the crane, with the crane then being focused on a few seconds later, puts the crane at a higher importance than a hat. There is nothing to substantiate that it is Lelouch, nothing concrete anyway.
Aha, now that is where you are wrong, the whole scene was panned out in order to make us question I feel, but you know if person A falls over and has blood spouting out then you assume he did get hit. In this case that was what literally happened... and then he gets back up. Now, in this sense, you can't very well prove he didn't get hit at the same time, we just don't know, which is what I'm bringing up at this point and that I believe was what was intended for that scene at the time just as how I believe the ending was as well.

That was toward the end, and as for panning we follow through with the hat just as much until we are led up to the crane. to which we see C.C etc etc. I'm just saying that the camera angling is once again quite suspicious, and as a result I interpret that suspicion is to be welcomed in the ending now by the Director and Sunrise, which BTW fits the usual trend in which they do things