View Single Post
Old 2011-09-16, 02:22   Link #1022
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlike1889 View Post
I just LOVE those vertical signatures
Thanks GL-sama!!! me too really liked the outcome of them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
I agree; the only issue than I see are the eyes ( same thing with the first Remilia), but it's more a issue about the render than about the signature.
>_< also have a weird feeling on their eyes, specially when I saw them on other monitor I felt like, it is oversharpened right? ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essa Maneira View Post

guys! i need to go hospital, awwww, Reimu already frustrating murdered me.
can you make that a wallie in that 1st pic? (a bigger version is better) i've been already inlove with her.
Haha... wait I'll call an ambulance, XD...

Hmmm nope can't get to do a wall version, reason.... aside from I'm being a lazy person, the source/render itself isn't that good for a wall unless you'll vector it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
yeah im using ps7 i can resize them but they always turn out blurry
No! don't resize them sempai... just crop them in the middle like I did to some other sigs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
Whaat?! So does this mean you'll retire from sigs Patchy-sama and I can no longer expect the signature master to whip me up some great signatures? . The signature community on AS will suffer a great blow if you take your leave .
^^... Hmmm... yes I am, there're still more good sig makers there that you can worked up with Dist-sama. ^^ Hmmm, I think it wouldn't be that a big matter when I'm gone... there's still lots of talented people who can hmmm how you'd call that "overshadowed?" my thread ^^... Anyway really appreciating for liking my work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Sadly, is she stop completely to do PS work here ,she wouldn't the first one; many seem to have stopped, like Escimo, others barely shop a presence around...
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack25 View Post
Could you make me something with this Patchy-Senpai? You think you could put the text: Blackjack X Lovely :>
Spoiler:
The quality of the pic itself is bad... so I don't know if that will result in a good way, but I'll try... ^^

Nod and agreeing...

--------------------------
Anyways again a quick updates for some requests.... and a Patchy update...

Rein-sempai

Chaos2Frozen-sempai

Kona-sama

Touhou Updates:

Patchy

Vertical Sign:

--------

Still on the verge of fulfilling some other requests...
Shiro
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote