Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-23, 15:25   Link #369
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Used to play them for a while, but I still can't bring myself to like them. It's always like that, when I managed some kind of amazing maneuver, took down several tanks and came out alive, then suddenly death comes from above.

That aside, we started off this match with 1-8, and I thought we're done for already. Hastily returned back from the East side with only thought "I am driving to my resting place, might as well take anything with me as I could". The enemy all charged toward my base, which only made me dishearted more, and then a voice came from the M7 that I couldn't see him any where on my radar "I'M AT THEIR BASE! SHOOT ANYTHING MOVING ON THE BASE! SHOOT THEM! SHOOT THEM!" brings my flame back. Together with a Sherman, we took down 7 tanks, and keep the capturing gauge under 20. I can't believe I survived and won that match, but I did. Too bad that the Sherman couldn't make it, but I won't ever forget how he threw himself to block the last shot from the enemy Churchill I when my health reached under 40, that helped me fire my last shot which decided the match .

That's right. Never give up hope, because you may find your true comrade in the hell.