View Single Post
Old 2008-10-02, 21:38   Link #6
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

9/10 for the animation. It's usually good (maybe needlessly so), especially the last episode's battle. As expected...

Voice Actors... Never have much to say here...
Louise/Kugimiya's voice really can prove to be annoying when she takes on roles like these.

Script... is the main problem, yeah... (-_-)
Plot holes like the magic revival thing (even though they clearly stated it is not possible last season), Jessica and Scarron being at the magic academy for some reason (...the distance...), Louise suddenly unable to use magic (er... why), etc. If only the script was better...
Then we have the incredibly odd pacing. They spend the first three episodes rushed. Now, if they had no time to spare, that's kind of okay. BUT, they then spend three episodes that go completely nowhere, meaning they can't really make that excuse anymore. Then the next episodes were decent, followed by two last badly done episodes...

Hah... JC Staff does like changing novel plots to something original, but for some reason, Zero no Tsukaima's anime adaption suffers the most from this...
Oh well, got to see animated Siesta again.

Total: 4/10 (for Siesta, and the few parts that were entertaining)
I'd like to say "Try again", but I don't want another season... Even though they probably are going to make another one, considering the way they ended.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)