View Single Post
Old 2008-11-05, 20:46   Link #1336
Deadwings
Heaven's Nightmare

Finally, I managed to read all the translated chapters. I feel like a bad person, I demand translations but when they're translated I don't read

Not many comments. Honestly, I always thought that anime is easier to understand than any other source or adaptation. Now I'm sure, I was wrong, really wrong. My memory fails me, but did season two end with Galia's attack? Was Galia ever mentioned in season two? I hate you JC Staff! hehe.

And I'm really glad I'm reading, otherwise I would have always thought that tiffania was just a pair of boobs with a body (note the difference with "a body with a pair of boobs"). A bit childish of course, but still interesting.

Last, I loved the SiestaxSaito kiss. It felt more dream-like or romantic than any other LouisexSaito kiss IMO. Shame on Saito for not wanting to continue. Poor Siesta

And I admit I skipped most of "Saito's morning" chapter. Should I go back and re-read? After watching Anime Louise, I really didn't want to read about Louise kicking Saito anymore so I skipped that part and finaly decided I wasn't missing anything big in that chapter.
Deadwings is offline   Reply With Quote