View Single Post
Old 2011-04-02, 20:37   Link #14
theman4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post
No problem theman4life ^_^.The cover scans i get are from the hobby japan active reader itself and various blogs which i can't remember anymore.The rests are from my own hsrg ln vol.The best source imo to get hrsg pics are from hobby japan and ln book which i'm planning to share.
actually i've got all the ln volumes and am planning to post all the pics from the ln (plus hobby japan and other sources) one post ( without double posting) at a time.

yeah about the release of ln in english version, iirc a group of publishers from japan decided to open a portal like shonen jump so that they could sell their products in english.When is this site gonna to open up, i'm not sure.Guess we have to wait for them to launch their sites...

anyways :-

Spoiler for data:
Awesome, thanks again for more pics and all the info on the girls. I kind of thought each girl was covering a fetish such as blindfold, earphones etc. Its nice to know there is a story and reason for why they have those things on. Just to clarify the girl on the left is Araki Mataemon, correct?
http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/8656/news0443.jpg

I look forward to seeing more and more of the art from the light novels. I'll even post after your posts all the time so you wont have to double post and can keep on posting art
theman4life is offline   Reply With Quote