View Single Post
Old 2012-07-05, 11:17   Link #53
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
Your insinuation of Vergo being that guy Doflamingo was talking to about Moria's assassination doesn't quite add up for the following reasons:

While you make some valid points there, I still wouldn't rule out the possibility that Vergo was the one Dofla was speaking with, or at least someone working alongside Vergo. I think this really depends on just how well-connected Vergo is amongst the government's upper echelon. And considering that the guy had fifteen whole years to gain the position he has now, I can see him making many powerful allies from within the WG (who in turn would also support Doflamingo). It's not impossible, since we've seen other government officials who gained a lot of power due to being well-connected (like Spandam, for instance).

But as for why Vergo would want Moria dead (considering he was the one to put the hit on him).... well, I admit that your guess is as good as mine there. The only thing that comes to my mind right now is that Moria might know some info that he would consider taboo (since it might jeopardize his position) and therefore wants to keep him "quiet". Sort of like why he currently distrusts CC, in other words. But again, this is only if we consider the possibility that he really WAS the guy Dofla was speaking to before the skip.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I don't really understand, how Ceasar could know, that Law is acting against him.

Maybe because.... he distrusts him? Or did you forget how suspicious he got when Monet told him that Law and Luffy had a connection with each other before the skip? Besides, it's not like he was actually WRONG about his suspicions, anyway....