View Single Post
Old 2006-07-09, 06:06   Link #64
Turambar
Procrastination Major

Kyon: Without him, I would not bother to watch this or read the novels. He is my hero and I aspire to perfect my laziness to the mastery he has over his own

Asahina-san: Kyon's favorite girl is my favorite girl. I mean, seriously, how boring would that room look if there wasn't a beautiful maid in it all the time they're meeting :P

Haruhi: Do I even need to bother explaining?

Yuki: always liked her character, but the moment that turned from like to love is when she was lead guitar in the magician's outfit. The shock/hilarity/pure AWESOMENESS of it made it golden.

Koizumi: I think he's the most overlooked character of the S.O.S.-dan, but he definately has his moments. His constant ass-kissing is so disgusting that I love it (your excellency suzumiya is the best ), and without him we wouldn't have the lone island syndrome. His comedy relief with Kyon I'd place 2nd only to Kyon/Haruhi.

Shamisen: random talking in ep 1 ftw, I want a 2nd season if solely to learn why he talked for a few lines (if it was just ventriloquism or yuki's version of a joke I'll be dissapointed ;_; )