View Single Post
Old 2008-09-15, 20:12   Link #236
Eagles
Char clone

Wait Mwu reflected an antimatter-beam using mirrors?!?! God I love gundam physics. Although I shouldn't be surprised considering an antimatter beam itself is pretty ridiculous. (it is an antimatter beam right?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstert View Post
You don't have to go to SE, not even Final Plus (although they do certainly add to the matter, like Kira's second conversation with Shinn at the memorial place and the scene with Kira apparently still a soldier, although for the wrong nation in my opinion). But just listening to Kira's conversation with Dullindal inside Messiah should be enough for you to tell he's a different man than he was at the end of SEED/beginning of DESTINY. Now he still has some of the same basic believes he's had, but he just has a different way of going about it, right or wrong. He has an added resolve to stand and fight for the future, not just the present.
I don't remember much of Kira's converstation with Dullindal, so I can't comment much on it. I've watched the first two Destiny movies, I'll watch the other two at some point and maybe then I'll see if I agree with you or not.

Quote:
His relationship with Lacus is just a part of who Kira is right now. And it's not like dumping Lacus is a sign of growth anyway. That only happens if you're truly in a bad relationship.
I never meant he should dump Lacus. I was saying that I saw Kira joining ZAFT more like him following Lacus rather him making the decision on his own.
Eagles is offline   Reply With Quote