View Single Post
Old 2012-02-28, 01:09   Link #56
Forsaken_Infinity

Okay... this episode felt the weakest thus far for one reason and one reason alone - the lolwtfhowthefuckwhythefuck involvement of Mei. She is lovely and all that but god damn it that killed the episode for me. She wasn't needed this episode at all.

Oh well, still a pretty good episode but I didn't feel any tension at all. I knew someone was gonna die and that it would be a death where someone would be run over by a nice boat (cursed be the people who keep bringing the prologue images every week...) all along anyway.

Reiko is very close to established as the another now. And no, it'd not be cheating just because she isn't in the class :sweat:

It doesn't really matter as to the identity of the another anyway. For all intent and purpose, they are just another living being and part of the class in some way. And I really doubt they are the key to stopping the calamity.

One thing the episode established is that nobody - not even Chibiki - knows the rules of the game all that well. They only go by assumptions and they could just be wrong.

Also, about the guy who died... he was featured prominently enough before this episode o_o. He had higher screentime than the megane even.

Pretty sure the next episode preview is but a nightmare. I'd be more than happy to be proven wrong but only if it actually happened in the novel too. I seriously hate adaptations that go with original endings unless they are just stacking something supremely awesome as an add-on to clarify things or whatever.