Thread: Licensed Usagi Drop
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-02, 12:38   Link #761
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akka View Post
Way to spontaneously jump to (false) conclusions...
What makes you think that I consider the ending to be a disgrace because of some kind of "it's not a bland happy end !!!" reason ? Just so you could seize the pretext to act cool and superior ?

Well, you've been warned. Do what you want, you will only have yourself to blame later (and if you actually like it... well, you will only have yourself to blame even more).
I'm sorry but you're not making any sense whatsoever... you provided insufficient information for any other conclusion. You didn't say whether it was the writing that bothered you or how the various story threads were resolved or... and virtually everyone who doesn't like the latter half has pretty much the same complaints.

So, you may have liked the ending but I'm not supposed to read on for my own good? You didn't like the ending and I'm not supposed to form my own judgement? I'm "cool and superior" because I don't trust your judgement since you provide no basis for me to trust your judgement?

... and please stop confusing your opinion as "fact" You have an opinion about the story, that's fine, there's a wide range of opinions on Usagi Drop.

Last edited by Vexx; 2012-07-02 at 13:16.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote