View Single Post
Old 2006-01-01, 17:42   Link #144
evil-samurai

wingdarkness : Love! the frame type Border! Its quite thick for a avatar, but It looks great here, and the oh so little animation in it makes it stand out a little more! Nice work

Pellissier : The crop is good, but the animation is way to jumpy, The Gif needs more Frames to make it more smooth.

Xellos-_^ : errr...... well the image quality is quite good, but sorry I dont like the type ("too ecchi" ^^ ) of Avatar you went with, I think that the border might be better just 1 px thick, but as Its stands now It does stand out from alot of other avatars, which is what alot of people want, so not a bad avatar just not my type ^^

Cyz : rated before
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellychan
evil-samurai: Hiko's one of the greatest characters in my list!
Same here, though not going to use the same emotion icon ~been looking around for some more Hiko images to crop into a avatar, so you might be seeing another Hiko manga avatar soon ^^ oh! Helly, I see you have changed back to your old avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apekatt
evil-samurai: I don't recognize the dude in your avatar, from were is he?
Hiko (Kenshin teacher) is from Rurouni Kenshin anime/manga.

Apekatt : Even though I think the animation is a tad jumpy with the hand moment it looks good, and its Sia! too ^^ though borders are nice Apekatt I dont think you have to have them, I'm used to seeing your avatar without a border and I'm so used it that I now think it looks better without a border, anyway nice background in the gif & cute girl ^^

Last edited by evil-samurai; 2006-01-01 at 18:34.
evil-samurai is offline   Reply With Quote