View Single Post
Old 2006-12-08, 22:17   Link #278
Shouta
Infinite-Zero/Translator

Quote:
Don't exaggerate Shouta, of course some of us have read the posts you and Raist made about Maho's recent problems. And I'm sure everyone who has is sympathetic. There will always be idiots who don't bother reading a thread before posting or who think you owe them something. That's the price of participating in a public forum and distributing fansubs.
The point was to exaggerate...relentlessflame read what what we said so I can't literally say it. >_>

If I was going to literally mean it, I would've said literally

Quote:
But it's irrelevant whether or not you directly claimed to have sole subbing rights to Mamoru, your cries of vulture subbing amount to the same thing.
How does saying vulture sub equate to having sole subbing rights? I don't see the logical connection between the two. Neither Raist nor I have said for them to stop or even implied it.

Quote:
As much as I appreciate Maho's efforts to date no one owes you anything. If another group sharing your taste in anime is such a blow to your egos I suggest you either suck it up or consider other hobbies.
Personally, I think some of the folks that have posted in this thread at least owe me a bit of courtesy and should've read my posts instead of playing the guessing and scheming game like I wasn't here. However, that was several weeks ago and has nothing to do with the current discussion.

There's no ego involved on my part. I jumped in to refute a claim NSW made and back up Raist. Enzo made a claim that I thought was ridiculous and I called him on it. I'm simply responding to things that have been made in reference to Raist and I (and calling out NSW a bit). I haven't even addressed ToyBox aside from making a comment in response to Supersonic which was a comment directed at me.