View Single Post
Old 2007-06-25, 08:26   Link #225
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
Concerning all this stuff about the Holy Land, I've suspected since the first series that Al Hazard would return to the story. And I've had many thoughts about it. For one thing, considering that we know some civilization grew too powerful and their excess magic created a dimensional distortion, and that the Lost Logia are relics from said civilization, it doesn't seem hard to find a connection to a mystical land lost in the infinite void where magic has reached a level that exceeds the miraculous. Not to mention that I've never been sure that Precia and Alicia were obliterated/lost in that void. Perhaps Al Hazard was down there and they wound up there...
Following the same line, the "revived wings" could mean either the Tome of the Night Sky or Alicia. I would imagine that could spell bad news for everyone, since Alicia would remember just how twisted Precia had become and maybe want some revenge...
On a different note, I'm sort of surprised even now by the amount of fanservice going on in here. Looking back, the original was rather gratuitous, but A's had maybe one pantyshot outside of transformation sequences. This series seems to exceed the original Nanoha in terms of pointless flashes of underage females.
On a final note, with Vivio being so clingy I wonder how sleeping arrangements will go. The bed's big enough but I'm not sure Fate will like having an adorable little loli clinging to Nanoha all night long...
Alicia coming back...now thats a twist!
but it could be that Alicia may have already come back...in the form of Vivio perhaps?