View Single Post
Old 2012-06-03, 13:24   Link #8
ion475
にこにこにー

Quote:
To be honest I'm really nervous about the veterans knowing that some of them did really terrible in 2011.
Pretty sure K-On will be one and done again

Anyway, from top of my head, I've returning girls from K-On (Movie), Working (S2), Ika-Musume (S2), Denpa Onna (Ep 13), HnG (Movie), Milky Holmes (S2), IS (OVA), Strike Witches (Movie), Toradora (OVA), Nisemonogatari, A-Channel (OVA), Hanasaku (Continue), Aria (Continue), ZnT (S4), Shana (S3), Rotte (OVA), Fate/Zero, Kaminomi (OVA), Zombie (S2), Amagami (S2), Saki (Achiga...not sure where the cutoff will be but I guess appearing for even 5 seconds count...) and of course, Gintama and Conan. And I'm pretty sure I'm missing a few series...

Of course, with that returning list, we'll have, for probably one and only time, 6 Kugyu tsunderes.

To be realistic, though...
1. Don't see K-On going far. You can still call them favorite but their main hour has long past.
2. Will see if Nagi finish 2nd, again. Shana doesn't look as strong as she's over in ISML, Louise is guarantee to assassinate someone again, Taiga will be a shadow of herself (Doubt they'll want a repeat winner that only gets in b/c of an OVA). Aria is never that strong, and Rotte? She only got into Final 8 last year b/c of the madness...
3. Will see how Poplar-chan and Yamada do. This is no ISML where people keep voting for the same girl, over and over again.
4. New girl wise, Niku is favorite for obvious reason. Kobato is close behind. This season wise there's Chitanda and Kuroyukihime that contends from Day 1. Then there's also Karuta & Rinchiyo that'll surely contend. Last but not least, \アッカリ~ン/
5. Of course, there's also Saki. Most of the girl from the original series make a cameo. New girl wise, Toki and Kuro are the two that standout.

EDIT:
Quote:
I'm still new to this Saimoe League thing but I hope see Madoka, Index, Black Rock Shooter, Persona 4, and Dog Days characters make the cut. I can't wait to see the match-ups, I can tell that the choices are going to get tough this time.
Madoka and Index are not eligible, nor is DD. P4 is, BRS is.

Last edited by ion475; 2012-06-03 at 17:23.