View Single Post
Old 2009-06-13, 19:05   Link #31
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
Actually, I think it's already quite something that Lelouch didn't go through with his plan of making Euphie shoot him. He thought of what she was doing as a complete destruction of his life long ambition, after all.
His reaction when she figured out he was Zero was also pretty cute...
So yes, I'd say he definitely cared for her. A lot, considering he even wrote to her after he was sent to Japan and never was one to easily let go of the past.
I also have no problems letting his feelings for her pass as something with "much potential for being considered borderline romantic", exactly because they didn't interact that much. Lelouch didn't really have the time to decide how he felt about her after all those years - their relationship had been put "on hold" for too long.
you accept THAT as possible romantic angle
and yet you wont accept the romantic angle in the relationship that lelouch has with the girls who are the ACTUAL romantic interests of the show

if lelouch not being able to go along with the plan is enough to suggest romance
i guess suzakallen also gets bonus points for suzaku not being able to drug kallen in the end