Thread: Licensed Psycho-Pass Season 2
View Single Post
Old 2014-03-26, 08:29   Link #101
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post
None of the new guys are particularly well dressed, so if one is an inspector, he's very different from Gino and the guys we saw from Division 2.
True. The detectives always have a certain "neatness" to their dress code, while enforcers do dress in formal attire, but add their own casual spin to it. Though, it all boils down to your own personal style though. Because Ginoza was shown to still dress more or less the same even after becoming an enforcer.

So we really can't base this off of dress code alone, there's individual personality & preferences to take into account.

Quote:
After rewatching the first season recently, I'm thinking Saiga, the professor who taught Akane about profiling, might become an enforcer. The last time we saw him, he mentioned that helping Kogami had probably corrupted his psycho-pass and he expected to get arrested when the MWPSB showed up. Given his expertise in psychology, Sibyl should tag him as useful to the Bureau.
It'd make sense. Him being arrested & becoming an enforcer would indeed be an excellent addition to the bureau. However, he mightn't be a field agent, he looks like one who'll stay back & work from the office like Shion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masuzu View Post
I thought he got his brain harvested? Last time we saw him he got a visit...
Nah, Sibyl only harvests the brains of criminals whose psycho pass remains unaffected even after committing crimes. ie. Those who do think that the crimes they're committing is right.

That's the only way to beat the system. Social norms causes one to develop a sense of right & wrong, that causes the psycho pass to react accordingly to your mental state, but people who are convinced that everything they do is right, are valuable because their psycho pass always stays green.

Which especially intrigues me in Akane's case. Her psycho pass never gets past a certain point & even recovers in a ridiculous amount of time. I want to see just what becomes of her in this new season & movie to follow.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.