View Single Post
Old 2012-12-19, 13:39   Link #21900
desrtsku
Nympholept

^ A bonus episode is fine.

Quote:
Also, since the discussion was brought here, I should say that Stiyl had his time to shine, same goes for Tsuchimikado, and quite a lot if you ask me (has people already forgotten the numerous roles they had during the first 24 volumes ... ahh come on, those guys have even more screen time than my Itsuwa). Frankly, making new characters really relevant every 2-3 volumes is near impossible for such a huge cast (whose fault is that? I don't know, and I'm not blaming anyone). Even, good writers like Oda can't do that without waiting for several new arcs, and that's how it's supposed to be (unless you want a Global War Arc every single volume until the end of the series that is). And if anything, I'd say Kamachi did a really good job managing the characters from vol 6-22 + the SS + Railgun. And right now, even useless douchebags like Baba made a reappearance ... Tatemiya might come back with a badass looking scar on his face ... Spunk-kun ... Half-chan ... well my point is, everyone that's worth it (or some that aren't worth it) will surely make an important come back in a way or another later on (unless they really aren't meant to come back), so it's really not a problem IMO (not in the long term).
By desrtsku the "brackets master".