View Single Post
Old 2009-01-23, 16:18   Link #117
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by typhonsentra View Post
You know I knew this episode would stir up a lot of discussion but I had no idea this thread would be moving so quickly. I just left for a few minutes and we're already knee-deep into a new page? The last thread only moved like, 30 posts over the entire weekend?
That always happen when characters show they true feelings. Epic was the week when Toujo Aya FINALLY told her feelings to Manaka Junpei, shippers flaming all over the place.

The difference here is what makes Toradora so lovable to me: Toradora is not about an Harem, and how the author of the novel wrote, this is purest slice of life ever... you can feel it in the books and the anime keep that feeling also.

Ryuuji is one of those characters that are really rare to see, he is not a moron but is still pure and innocent. I expected something like Kenji Harima, but this one has some Kyon, some Harima, but in the end, Ryuuji is unique in his own way. He loves Minori, he cares Taiga, he is amazed by Ami, but untill now, he loves Minori, period.

So, shipping here has no room.

But you can have some preferences about what girl fit Ryuuji the most, but besides that, the books are already write, the anime is following a course...