View Single Post
Old 2011-05-18, 03:41   Link #10440
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightGale View Post
Well i have always though of that one as being a one-sided assumption, i mean when Curtana Original was introduced, it was said that it was capable of granting it´s wielder the power of the Leader of the angel army (Michael), and if i´m right Fiamma himself said it was a cheap imitation(i seem to remember that happening, though not the exact words...), Fiamma claimed his power to be equal to Michael and when he changed his "target", it reached the level of the Son of God; but, has he ever seen the power of The Son of God? have they ever seen the extent of the power of Lucifer? God?
Michael was said to be capable of defeating Lucifer, who once took a seat right to God, but even that is only at the level of an assumption, nothing to refute it nor confirm it. I said it, i have been trying to think it through,xD.

Edit: Forgot to add one thing, the manifestation of Fiamma´s power never looked very "angelical" and as seen in the extra art of Gabriel, they have white wings, Halos and at the very least they look like "angels"; on the other hand, Fiamma´s Third Arm looked very Demonical, the same with index´s wings being kind of "fallen angel-like", for all we know Fiamma and the RCC may have mistaken the power of Lucifer and Michael since they have never seen the real deal.
What power of Holy Right posses is a completely different matter from whether Fiamma is a proper host to unleash its power.
Also, it was never an assumption on whether Fiamma has enough power to save the world and become the Son of God. Whether Fiamma is aware of the amount of the power he possses is another matter.
Aleister himself has confirmed that Fiamma has the power and methodology in achieving his goal. The only problem is that he applied his power and methods under the Aeon of Osiris that lead to his failure.
The quality of Holy Right's power is indisputable, what we should discuss is whether such power has been applied by the right Aeon.
From Aleister's point of view, interpreting the Right Hand Power with Aeon of Osiris is a mistake in itself, thus making any Christian interpretation incorrect when applying it to Holy Right. And that is Fiamma's only mistake.