Thread: Blade and Soul
View Single Post
Old 2015-04-04, 13:49   Link #88
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Wow, been awhile since this thread was posted on. Just thought I'd throw in my experience with the game. Visuals are very nice, not to mention the character models, especially the females haha. Long story short, the game feels a bit too grindy to me. I mean it's not too hard to level (almost level 20 in just a few days of casual gaming). Quests are bland, your typical talk to this NPC and kill or pick up this item. It's probably do to the visuals of the skills. Playing Assassin atm and the combos and skills are pretty amazing. Honestly though, that's pretty much all the game has is cool looking skills and nice looking female character. Was expecting more (althought it still is a beta). This and ESO will probably keep me busy until Black Desert comes out for NA (which won't be for a long while) or Cabal 2.

The one thing that bugs me the most is the sprinting and movement. WAY too slow. If you attack something or accident swipe your weapon, you gotta wait like 5 seconds or so before you can return to sprint mode and you can't sprint forever (you have to wait for your bar to regen). Locations aren't that far from each other, but it gets irritating IMO when you run out of sprint. Regular running is just terrible.

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote