View Single Post
Old 2009-01-17, 17:37   Link #18054
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

It was a really nice last chapter Bonzo (sorry for the wait BTW, kinda busy) Though Two things didn't really pleased me :'P
Firstly, some scene didn't really seemed useful, I really thought it was kinda odd to see Lelouch naked toping Kallen (with every details...) and and this scene in the shower. It ...didn't fit.

Now the second thing is about how Lelouch is forcing himself to finally return her feelings. Dunno, I think Kallen deserved better than a forced love and that she doesn't fit to a consolation prize. Now I don't know, maybe that's why I'm way too stuck on the original story, but the whole thing about "Lelouch stuck on his wish to fulfill CC's own wish" and Lelouch unable to forget CC and Shirley makes me think that finally Lelouch had those feelings for CC and Shirley but it wasn't the case for Kallen.

The very fact that finally he choose to return Kallen's feelings at the end BECAUSE CC told him so doesn't help...

Now it was a really nice alternate ending, with a nice way to draw, but I can't help but feel a little cheated on the ending, even though their future should be better.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote