View Single Post
Old 2009-12-27, 21:31   Link #259
KaoruLia

Hmmm... why do I feel like everything from the movie has been posted up here? Thanks darkaplatform!

1. What's the whole point of doing Black Bunny x White Bunny? I wonder if Black Bunny is a hologram... and then spliced together during the concert/performance.

2. So that's the 'Alto sucking on Sheryl's finger' scene. What he couldn't do in the TV series was realized here. No more v-type virus then. Oh, and this movie is making me associate AruSheri with a lakeside/seaside meadow... So, Alto is sky, Sheryl is earth (seems like that), and Ranka is outer space?

3. Alto shower scene Alto shower scene Alto shower scene I knew that there was gonna be a scene like that, but I wasn't expecting it from that angle.... No complains there though

4. Ranka fanservice -- in an orange bikini! Boy they were right -- this movie is filled to the brim with fanservice.

5. I kinda like the AruRan train scene. And Ranka looks older in the movie... much better I guess both girls get equal alone time with Alto. But Ranka would have an advantage here, because Alto is already aware that Ranka has feelings for him. And they're childhood friends, so at least some form of a relationship (platonic or otherwise) has been established.

Maybe because half of the movie is focused on Sheryl's mysterious background, they had to take a shortcut with the AruRan development. So, MF Movie: AruSheri development, happens during the course of the movie; AruRan development, already built up before the start of the movie.

6. May'n looks different here... prettier in fact? Ah who cares, I love May'n!

(Sorry for the long post, hehe)

Last edited by KaoruLia; 2009-12-27 at 22:56.
KaoruLia is offline   Reply With Quote