View Single Post
Old 2011-06-04, 11:45   Link #676
Kallen4life

ok ..

Fast Five - more cars, girls and testosterone .. Dom/Brian HoYay and of course, they brought in thE Rock .. definitely requires suspension of disbelief and possibly even MST3K Mantra for the safe tugging scene, but a very solid popcorn blockbuster .. ~8/10

POtC : OST - Jack Sparrow and Barbossa - good .. rest - not so good .. that is all .. ~7/10

Hangover 2 - definitely copies the first film, but I knew that and am fine with it .. Alan's character was ruined somewhat, but ultimately, it had enough jokes and laughs for me to get an 8/10 (first one is 9+/10)

X-men First Class - the best unexpected surprise I had the pleasure of watching in the last few years .. the plot was good, backed by some fine acting (the 2 leads stand out, but especially Michael Fassbender as Magneto - fantastic .. Mags was always my fav character, but this is just icing on the cake .. first Sir Ian McKellen and then this) and action .. I see no big or even average flaws (continuity non-withstanding .. they don't need to limit themselves by the first trilogy, much less Origins) .. 9/10
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote