Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleister View Post
So
He loves Senjougahara
The most important person to him is Hanekawa
His soul-mate is Shinobu
He wants to always be with Senjougahara
He know he will spend eternity with Shinobu
Whaaaaaat?Wait. By using literally, are you saying it's because of the vampire connection and not romantic? Or at least one over the other?
Now that I think about it, maybe Senjougahara's relationship with Araragi is like Holo and Lawrence (sex-switch of course), minus the vampire.
They love and spend time with each other, but in the long run, one of them will die and the other will eventually move on but never forget.
So it's more a matter of enjoying the present and not being concerned about the future. Or some sappy stuff like that.I would really like to just forget the anime and just read the novels from the beginning, to maybe get another perspective. I am way too biased in favor of Senjougahara. It may blind me to the bigger picture.
When I say eternity I actually mean ETERNITY. Shinobu and Araragi are vampires so even though they are both near-human, it's very likely they are immortals that can live forever. Kabuki have shown that when there is nothing left in the world that matters to them, they will travel the world and be together forever. Their relationship is confusing. It's not romantic but at the same they devote their very lives upon each other.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote