View Single Post
Old 2012-03-21, 05:59   Link #71
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
No... I think the idea is that romance isn't necessarily love between the two most compatible people, not that Araragi is "easy". You make Koyomi sound like a community bike or something. There's no need to redirect your former harshness from Tsubasa to him.
Apologies but I am harsh by nature. And while I may indeed be harsh, I do give people the benefit of doubt where they deserve it. I did give it to Tsubasa that she was impressive and I certainly give it to Koyomi that he is more manly than most kids his age will ever be. In that regard, he is certainly not a community bike. In fact, he would be more like a community bike if he were to dump crab just because he accessed a better girl. But my point wasn't to call him "easy to get" as in a manslut but as in him being a guy who would have reciprocated any girl's feelings were she to confess to him. That's not necessarily a bad thing either. In the same vein that he is actually more impressive clinging to an inferior girl despite the inherent contradiction in that an impressive man would know to switch to better things when available. Conundrums add to the charm of a person. So I don't necessarily think I was being harsh on Araragi Koyomi. And there is no way I am prejudiced against him because I like the guy and went through a similar phase in regards to family relationships. Thus, you are the one being harsh here, and harsh on me at that for calling me out as being harsh