View Single Post
Old 2012-06-03, 08:28   Link #41
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
So... isn't Waver supposed to have four Command Spells? Risei did say that Rider and Saber's Masters had already claimed their rewards from the Caster battle, didn't he? And Waver hadn't yet used one...
Not in the anime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kataryn View Post
How does Rider get his source of mana to stay in physical form? I doubt he has independent action like the Archer classes have.
Rider had his own reserves and he recharged using Waver's mana during their bro camping trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirarakim View Post
I could be wrong but I actually don't expect that to happen. I mean don't get me wrong I am pretty positive Gil will be the ultimate victor of the Rider VS Gil battle (as much as I hate to admit it).

But I have a feeling Gil will come to the conclusion that Rider is a worthy opponent and while there might be defeat it might not actually end in despair.

Of all the characters Rider & Waver's development has been completely positive. Even in the end I expect it to stay that way.

Well I will be disappointed if I am wrong, because who wants to see Rider/Waver suffer?
I don't think there will be "despair" with Rider and Waver. They are bros and understand the potential outcome. There will be sadness, but not despair. Rider really doesn't stand a chance, so...