View Single Post
Old 2008-10-02, 22:53   Link #45
Earthling77

I agree that logia users have to control their powers at will and not automatically. Cause Smoker & Ace could be hit when they were unrealized the situation and suddenly being hit. I believe Crocodile & Enel had expected any attacks on them so they already prepared and turn their body into element as soon as they got hit.

Luffy's crew is indeed grow stronger, both in experience, power & techniques. Remember when Luffy said in CP9 arc something like this after his conflict against Ao Kiji "I have to grow stronger to protect my Nakama just in case I meet another strong opponents like Ao Kiji". Especially when he beat Rob Lucci had really shown Luffy's growing power. Also zorro in his pleasure time always worked out his body beside of taking a nap, and his new Ashura Technique.

However in OP, we almost never see the crews are training their new technique or power, they don't waste time just to show how serious they're trained themselves in order to be stronger. Not like Naruto or DBZ or any other typical animes.
Earthling77 is offline   Reply With Quote