View Single Post
Old 2013-02-21, 19:13   Link #85
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrShady View Post
If you want to claim that attack by the shinobi alliance a tactic be my guest.
It looked a lot more like that dbz spirit bomb cheesiness.
I never mentioned that, but just out of curiousity, what do you consider a tactic then?

Quote:
But I will agree that they did use tactics earlier in the war, however whenever a tactic is used now it just get's overpowered by some form of strength making it nothing more then a useless gesture leading to nothing. Making tactics useless though they used to be turning points earlier in the manga is just downgrading the story.
Maybe you need to reread the manga or something. In the end, no matter how clever the tactic is, stuff like brute strength and the like also play a part, and always have. Shikamaru vs Temari and Shikamaru vs Tayuya are excellent examples.

Quote:
The point I was trying to make was that Hashirama without his sage mode looks a lot more powerful then Naruto without the Kyuubi. Even though they shouldn't be that different. If Naruto really is going to be the savior of this world like the sage of the six paths envisioned then why does he look so weak compared to Hashirama.
Again, how about you wait for the manga to be competed before saying stuff like that? In any case, Naruto is much younger than Hashirama, so it's not really a fair comparison.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote