View Single Post
Old 2013-03-14, 18:29   Link #227
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
I don't think it's "going to be good." I already watched it, hence I know it's good. Or at least, I know that I personally enjoyed it.
So wait, did you watch it? Or just hear second hand from people who have? Were there english translations?

Demi, as RD says, until you have seen the movie complete with English translations, you cannot know. It is a literal impossibility. Maybe they rewrote it sufficiently. Maybe there are glaring plot holes. There is no way for us to know until we see it. Even you must acknowledge it that much. Otherwise, I could say: "I know that Demi's next post will be bad. I haven't seen it, but that doesn't matter; I just know it in advance because I know what it will contain." Surely you can see the problem with those kinds of statements?

And Sansker... Wikipedia calls Hayate a main character in A's. Myanimelist calls Hayate a main character. The Nanoha wiki, created by fans of the series, calls Hayate a main character. The only person who doesn't, is you. You alone.

Protip: If you find your subjective reality is different than that of everybody else, it is a sure sign that you just might be wrong. Or mentally ill. I'd suggest putting a lot of thought into when or if you respond again.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote